2. Website content and access
While Ministry of Skin endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Ministry of Skin disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
Ministry of Skin does not guarantee that access to the Ministry of Skin website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Ministry of Skin website or any data on such a computer.
3. Limitation of liability
Ministry of Skin website and all such Content is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ministry of Skin disclaims:
- All warranties and conditions with regard to Ministry of Skin’s website and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, accessibility, reliability, currency and accuracy.
- Any and all responsibility for loss, damage, liability, cost or expenses incurred by a user arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Ministry of Skin’s website or as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation made on or in relation to Ministry of Skin’s website (including the content). If a user is dissatisfied with the Ministry of Skin website, the content or any of the content is unreliable, no longer current or inaccurate, the sole and exclusive remedy is for the user to discontinue using the Ministry of Skin website.
- Any and all responsibility for loss, damage, liability, cost or expenses incurred by a user if any interference with, or damage to, their computer systems occurs when using the Ministry of Skin website or arising from use of the Ministry of Skin website.
- Any and all responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site, including any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Ministry of Skin is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
4. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on the Ministry of Skin website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Ministry of Skin and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Ministry of Skin.
Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, Ministry of Skin does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the Ministry of Skin website or in the user interface of the Ministry of Skin website.
Any material you send to us on or via the Ministry of Skin website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless it is indicated to be otherwise. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use any such material which has not been indicated to be confidential or proprietary for any purpose without compensation to you.
6. Third party websites
The Ministry of Skin website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Ministry of Skin does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Ministry of Skin provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
7. Links to Ministry of Skin website
If you wish to establish a link to the Ministry of Skin website, you must first seek approval from Ministry of Skin. To seek approval, please email email@example.com The following information will be required to assess your request:
- the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
- a brief description of your website
- the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Ministry of Skin agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Ministry of Skin as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Ministry of Skin and provide a new description of your website.
8. Interference with website
You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on the Ministry of Skin website.
9. Cookies and other features of our website
You can disable cookies in your browser settings. However, adjusting these settings may affect the functionality of this website. Information stored in cookies can include:
- The identity of the page or services you are requesting;
- The type of browser or operating system in use;
- Time and date of access; and
- The internet address of the website from which you navigated from to reach our website.
Cookies do not store personal information such as:
- your name
- email addresses
- phone numbers
10. Governing Law
Any disputes relating to the Ministry of Skin website or the content must be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia in accordance with laws in force in Victoria, Australia. Users irrevocably and unconditionally submit to this jurisdiction.